News & Events
Chinese New Year Fair 2014
At the Fair, students will celebrate the Year of Horse with lucky plants and flowers, feast on traditional food and candies, and share laughs through fun and games. The Fair will be on the 11/F playground, with each Lower School grade visiting the Fair.
Only CISPA tokens can be used at the Chinese New Year Fair. Tokens are in increments of $100. $100 represents 20 tokens. Games cost 1-2 tokens, while crafts, photo, and calligraphy can cost 2-10 tokens each, and snacks can cost 2-5 tokens each. Flowers and plants can cost 2-20 tokens each. Be sure to purchase enough CISPA tokens for the day.
Purchase your child’s tokens with credit cards deadline is 23 January 2014. All purchased tokens will be distributed to the homeroom on the day of the Fair.
Here is a rough guidance as to how much games, merchandises and flowers cost on the day of the fair, prices may vary on the day of the fair:
- 3-4 Games 1 token each turn
- Photo 4 tokens each
- Arts 1-5 tokens each turn (1 for calligraphy)
- Food 1-2 tokens
(Siu Mai / Fish Ball - 1 token for 5, Dumplings - 2 tokens for 3, Egg Waffle 2 tokens, )
- Flowers and plants 2-25 tokens (20 for bigger or more exotic plants, the price of this has increased significantly this year)
- Chinese mascots, windmills and other goodies for 2-25 tokens each item
- Wishing Tree and Left over unused tokens for donation
- Upper School DIY counter all proceeds go to charity
|Date:||Tuesday, January 28, 2014|
|Venue:||36 Nam Long Shan Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong|