Parents Session (LLAC Theatre)
Please meet in the LLAC Theatre by 9:30am. Members of the Senior Leadership Team and other Upper School staff will host the session.
Grade 7 - Grade 8 New Students
New students are to meet at the 9/F Lobby by 9:30am. Junior Student Ambassadors will take the new Grade 7-8 students to their Mandarin placement assessments in the Chinese Cultural Centre.
• 9:35am - 10:40am Chinese Placement Assessment
• 10:45am - 11:35am JSA Activities (Gym & 7/F)
• 11:40am - 12:10pm Lunch in 12/F Cafeteria
• 12:15pm - 12:45pm JSA Activites (6-7/F)
• 12:45pm - 2pm LTT Session (7/F)
• 2pm Students meet with parents and go home (6/F Cafeteria)
Grade 9 - Grade 11 New Students
New students are to meet in the 9/F Lobby by 9:30am. Student Ambassadors (SA) will take new Grade 9-11 students to their Mandarin placement assessments in the Chinese Cultural Centre.
• 9:35am - 10:40am Chinese Placement Assessment (11/F CCC)
• 10:45am - 11:10am Guidance Team Welcome & Introduction Handing out of Timetables (if applicable) (3/F Student Area)
• 11:10am - 12:10pm USSC Welcome and talk SA & New Student partnering Tour of relevant school areas (Classrooms, Library, LLAC, Gym, Swimming Pool, Mac Hub, 9/F Offices, OneDoor, Uniform Store, 7/F Bus Pickup)
• 12:10pm - 12:24pm Lunch in the 3/F Student Area (SA and new students)
• 12:45pm - 14:00pm LTT Session (7/F)
• 14:00pm Students meet with parents and go home (9/F)
• 14:05pm onward Guidance Team available in 510 for individual meetings
|Date:||Wednesday, August 9, 2017|
|Time & Location||9:30am - 1:00pm|
|Venue:||Leo Lee Arts Centre, 36 Nam Long Shan Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong|